PAY AS YOU GO:
"Pay as you Go" Details & Terms:
The first payment of $60 secures your space on a course, and covers the first class. After that, each class will be $30-$60, as specified under each course. (No obligation to continue). You will receive a payment link where you can make your weekly bookngs at your convenience.
What's the difference between this option and paying in full?
With a full payment you get our full illustrated syllabus from the start. And, if you miss a class we'll give you 1 free make up class. With "Pay as you go" your course total fee is $25-$35 higher, as specified on each course, you get the syllabus for two classes at a time. If you skip class, we will try to locate up to 2 "extra" classes on other ongoing courses. (at the standard rate p/class).
Note: The "Extra" classes can be booked up to 2 months after completion of the original course. As this is a seasonal system, we can not provide spaces thereafter.
FOR INTERNAL USE:
PhotoManhattan provides a course syllabus for each course specifically designed for the purpose of follow-up in case of absence. If you can't make it to any given classes we urge you to review the material, complete the assignments, and come to the next class during which the material will be reviewed.
Should you be unable to attend the first class, please contact us before the start of your second class in order to pick up your class material and join in on your second class. For more details please read PhotoManhattan's payment policy at the bottom of this email.
PhotoManhattan will consider offering a one-time makeup class for students who were absent due to extraordinary circumstances, such as health related and emergency situations only.
If you wish to request a make up class option please contact us at 212 929-3302.
Make up class Terms & Conditions:
- Offer's will be limited to ONLY one per student per course
- Each offer may consist of 1 to 3 different dates based on course and space availability.
- Student MUST confirmed one of the offered dates before being allowed in the class. NO further changes will be made thereafter.
- Make up classes can ONLY be requested if the original course, for which the make up is needed, is still ongoing . Or up to 1 week after it's last class.
- Should the offered dates not match the student's schedule, or if the student is unable to make it to the confirmed date, PhotoManhattan will make no further offers.
- PhotoManhattan can not guarantee specific schedules or instructors at any time.
- This is a one-time courtesy offer. PhotoManhattan is not obligated to provide make up classes at any time.The determination of each offer is at PhotoManhattan's sole discretion and consideration, on a case by case.