Application for: Photography Instructor Freelance
* First name:
* Last name:
Please check this box if you wish to be contacted in the future.
The answers provided by you below will be reviewed in future interviews. Please take the necessary time to answer each question accurately. All fields are required unless otherwise stated.
* A- Which Position are you apply for?
Both Basic & Advanced Photography
Basic Photography and possibly Advanced
* B- What’s the maximum number of hours you would feel comfortable teaching per day, considering that most classes are about 2 hours long and the current break between each class is 20 – 30 minutes?
* C- What's the maximum number of hours you would like to teach per week?
* D- What’s the minimum number of hours that you would like to teach weekly?
* E- Do you have teaching experience?
Yes. How many years?
* F- What’s the time frame that you are looking to teach at PhotoManhattan:
The following seasons:
* G- Select the times slots that you are available to teach courses at PhotoManhattan?
Weekday mornings (8am-12pm)
Weekday afternoons (12-6pm)
Weekday nights (6-11pm)
Weekend mornings (8am-12pm)
Weekend afternoons (12-6pm)
Weekend nights (6-11pm)
I can teach any of time slots referenced above.
* H- Select the days that you are available to teach at PhotoManhattan:
I can teach on any of the days specified above
* I- Are you able to commit to 10-week-long courses?
Yes, with some exceptions. Explain below:
If not, what's the longest course duration you would be able to commit to:
* A- Are you able to teach natural lighting techniques and exposure using automatic, semi automatic, and preset modes?
I don't think so
* B- Are you able to teach basic courses to students using smartphone cameras?
* C- Are you able to teach online classes?
* D- Are you able to comfortably work with Studio strobes and TTL flash?
I don't think so
* E- How do you feel about teaching iPhoneography?
I'd love to
I can do it
I'd like to skip it
* F- How do you feel about teaching Food Styling Photography?
* F- How do you feel about teaching Real Estate Photography?
* Cover letter:
(copy & paste below)
The cover letter must clearly specify how your experience and skills relate to this position and where you heard about it.
* Resume: (copy & paste below):
Note: We do not accept resumes or cover letters as attachments or links. Forms submitted without a cover letter or resume will not be considered.
Starting at $25-$35 p/h. Plus commission program.
Help us avoid spam
Please type these random characters in the field below.