Join our work study programs and enjoy up to 9 months worth of free photography classes. Just select the courses that you are interested in and fill in the form below.
Most of our courses are 2 hours weekly for 4-9 weeks. To qualify for this program you must select at least 5 courses, OR any amount that sums up to 60 or more hours of class.
You may select any of our courses, as long as there are spaces available as determined by the management. We have all levels from Introduction to Photography through Portraiture, Studio & Lighting, Portable Flash and more. View Courses.
Photography Studio Assistant
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer phone calls and aiding students and clients with photography related questions. Booking photo classes and rentals.
- Setting up and maintaining classrooms, photography studio equipment, darkroom, and exhibition space.
- Maintaining cleanliness and inventory, Entering data, Running errands. Light book-keeping.
- Review and Edit photographs using Photoshop, Website editing using Macromedia Dreamweaver and Transmit.
- Other responsibilities as determined based on your skills and PhotoManhattan's needs.
To apply please fill the form below.