Online photography classes & Webinar
Photo Webinars are photography workshops broadcasted live from our New York School. Each student participates remotely with fully interactive communication through two way audio (and video - optional). Enrich your experience with imagery shared by class mates from around the world, from Street Photography, Journalism, Landscape to food photography and everything in between. Workshops include full hands on participation, in class photo shoots, weekly assignment presentation, and If your course includes an exhibition your photos will be posted on your behalf at our school showcase and online (optional). Live webinars and online photography classes are an excellent choice.
What you'll need: a gmail account.
- Hands on and interactive workshops. The best and key aspect of our webinars is that attendees will participate just as if in a regular class.
- You will get merits. Unlike with other webinars and online photo classes, we'll provide you with a certificate of completion for each online course that you complete, backed by our 12+ years Photography School in NYC.
- Every buck for your Money! Our trained instructors focus every minute of each class on you, your experience, your questions, and helping you to achieve your goals.
- Money back guarantee: if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your course, get a full refund of your purchase. (request after 2nd class).
What you'll need:
A gmail account. If using a computer that's it. (you'll just click on the link that we send you). If using a cell phone, you'd need to install the Hangouts app. We'll email you full details on how to prior to the start of class.
At PhotoManhattan we've been offering excellent photography instruction, photo rentals and exhibit space in NYC, USA, since 2003. More.. If you are ever in New York, come meet us, participate on our exhibits, use our rental (office/photo etc). Our school is your base.
How to sign up / attend:
* Select any class dates that has a "Webinar" option.
* All you'll need is a gmail account, and functioning speakers and microphone in your computer. You may use a mobile phone, for single day classes - However, for courses - longer than one day- we recommend a computer so to be able to load your assignments, as this is not currently possible through mobile phones. (View system requirements)
* After registration you'll be sent an "Attendee link" and the detailed instructions on how to attend. You'll also have time to test prior to class.
* Have your camera ready and be prepared to do in class photo shooting exercises
ONLINE CLASSES / WEBINAR'S SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Below are the system requirements for a Google+ Hangout:
Supported Operating systems:
Google+ Hangouts supports the current version and 2 prior major release versions of the operating systems listed below on a rolling basis. The operating systems we support are:
- Mac OS X
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Ubuntu and other Debian based Linux distributions
Processor Minimum Requirements:
Any 2 Ghz dual core processor or greater.
- For 1:1 connections we suggest a 1 mbps/1 mbps (up/down)
- For group video connectivity we suggest 1 mbps/2 mbps (up/down)
The bandwidth used by Hangouts is adaptive and will vary to provide the best experience for the given conditions of the participants' network. Here is a guide for the minimum and maximum bandwidth requirements and expectations:
Minimum bandwidth required:
- Outbound from the participant: 256 kbps
- Inbound to the participant: 512 kbps
Ideal bandwidth for the best experience:
- Outbound from the participant: 1 mbps
- Inbound to the participant: 2.5 mbps
With group Hangouts of more than 2 people you can expect bandwidth usage in ideal situations to be:
- Outbound from the participant in all situations: 900kbps
- Inbound to the participant with 5 participants: 2mbps
- Inbound to the participant with 10 participants: 3mbps
Other online and remote learning options: 1- Free Online photography tutorials: Get started right away with free photography tutorials that will guide you through the tricks & tips on photographing products for sale immediately. Find tutorials.
2- Remote assistance: Schedule a 30min remote session with one of our pros to assist you with your Photography. New! Request date, time, topic.
3- Private Tutoring: Book a tutor to your location within Manhattan, NYC. Schedule any time within 48 hours, customize topics to your specific needs, whether it's photography tips, ideas, just troubleshooting, or more technical training. View availability.