Virtual Classes info | Course lineup | Spring courses |
Summer courses | Fall courses | View all | Deals |
Most all classes except for Studio and Flash are offered as online Webinars when/as needed, until COVID-19 is no longer a concern. Students can request this option at any time during the course.
There'll be a 48 hours cancellation policy for any courses registered to and starting after Mar 12, that need be cancelled due to COVID-19.
* We have a strict sanitizing policy in place (required from all visitors).
* All classes are kept below 7 students. Flash and Studio courses will be kept at 4 students.
* There are no group gatherings around the common areas.
* Creative Photography: This course will explore advanced lighting, color filters, pattern, texture, image design, history of photography and more.
* Portrait: Learn the basics of posing, composition and lighting, as well as creative portrait, and the art of Self portrait.
* Beginner Photography: Get a solid review of the fundamentals of photography, including camera and exposure settings, framing, motion blur, focus control, night photography, Video and much more.
"Wonderful Experience!". Reviewer: Katie Wilson from Fords, NJ United States. February 23, 2014.
"I have wanted to take a photography course for a number of years but it was difficult finding the right program without paying an exorbitant cost. I could not be happier that I registered at Photo Manhattan as it was a quality program and I can now navigate my camera. Our teacher, Bradford, is a wonderfully patient instructor and a great source for questions about photography and settings. In addition, he teaches with an enthusiastic positive attitude; it is clear this is not just his "job". I am sad that it is over this weekend! I have recommended the school to friends and look forward to my next course."
"Great class with lots of camera time". Reviewer: Jason from New York, NY United States. October 3, 2013.
"Excellent primer on technical aspects of photography coupled with plenty of field exercises. Talented and knowledgeable instructor provided constructive feedback and helped us through some of the more awkward situations one encounters. Would love to see a Street Photography II offered."
View all PhotoManhattan Reviews
Groupon deal: Did you purchase a deal? Use this button to book a photo class using your Groupon Voucher use the links below.
Deal 1: If your deal title is "Photography Workshop/s". Digital Camera, Framing and Composition, Lytro and/or Manual Mode shooting BOOK HERE.
Deal 2: If your deal title is "Photography Classe/s". Digital Camera, iPhoneography, Street Photo. BOOK HERE.
For Yelp deals please enter your name in to the "coupon" area provided at checkout. You should see the discount by clicking "update".
Photo Tips: Learn about DSLRs and Digital Point and Shoot cameras; the differences between them, and how to select one.View Article.
5 Steps to shooting Fireworks. New! .View article.